We carry King Hickory, Temple and McKinley Leather as our upholstery manufacturers. All 3 manufacturers are from the Hickory, North Carolina area and have some of the finest quality standards in the industry. By using the latest computerized technology and materials, their skilled craftsmen produce a product that provides lasting beauty and comfort for everyday life. Each piece is constructed from 7/8″ hardwood plywood. Double cone coil springs of high carbon tempered steel produce the ultimate in seating comfort. Eight-way hand tied construction provides durability and luxurious seating. They use only premium, highly resilient polyurethane cushions to ensure consistent shape and comfort. Fabrics are hand matched and perfectly fitted to cushions and frames to create the finest furniture in our industry. They take great pride in the quality and attention to detail in each piece of furniture. With thousands of fabric, leather and frame options, it would be impossible to show you all the options on our website. Below are room scenes to give you ideas of the beauty that is possible.
Standard Construction Features
- 7/8″ Hardwood plywood frames.
- Frames are joined using mortise and tenon techniques.
- Legs are built into the frame where styling allows.
- Eight way hand tied spring base construction.
- Double cone, high carbon, tempered steel springs.
- Spring front edge for extended cushion life where styling allows.
- Marshall Coil spring backs where styling allows.
- High resiliency foam seat cushions.
- Cushions wrapped in a bag filled with fiber for maximum comfort and crown.
- Back cushions are fiber filled & channeled to prevent sagging.
- Exposed wood legs made from slect hardwoods.
- Skirts are fully lined and tailored.
- Fabrics are matched top to bottom and from side to side on skirts.
- Outside backs (except cambelbacks) are matched.
- Floral fabrics are flow matched from the cushion to the skirt.
- Front skirt welts are pattern matched.
- Fabrics are not restricted to any particular styles.
- All leather and leather fabric styles are fully padded on the outsides.